Bosch In-Line 044 fuel pumps are designed to be mounted outside of your gas tank, most commonly rear and center under your car.
- Provides 300LPH of flow and operate at 72.5 PSI.
- Comparable to the Walbro 255LPH high pressure inline fuel pumps.
- Supports vehicles for up to 600-700 horse power.
- Can be used in sequence with an in-tank Walbro or Bosch 040 fuel pump.
Bosch 044 Fuel Pump Specs
- Bosch Part Number: 0 580 254 044
- Minimum Current: 12 Volts
- Operating Pressure: 72.5 PSI (5 Bar)
- Minimum Flow @ Outlet: 80 GPH (300 LPH)
- Fuel Pump Location: In-Line
- High Temperature Reduction: 8 GPH (30 LPH)
- Weight: 2.27 Pounds
Fuel Pump Connections
- Inlet: M18 x 1.5
- Outlet: M12 x 1.5
- Electrical: Positive M6 / Negative M5